Wednesday, June 1, 2011

still sick...

Okay, so I don't have stretch marks, varicose veins or heartburn yet... but I'm almost 21 weeks now and STILL nauseous. I feel awful today! I can't believe it. and my pants are really digging into my stomach... I need new pants, but why is maternity clothing so expensive? Like it costs an extra $30 just to put in an extra bit of fabric to make room for the bump? . riiight.. can I just wear trackpants to work? take a look at this photo I just took of my stomach, just below my belly button. I just undid the button, clips, zip on my work pants. RELIEF!


going to go throw up now. not even kidding.

1 comment:

  1. try using a hair band around your pants button and thru the button hole of your pants, that should get you by for a few more weeks. So sorry your still feeling sick :(

    ReplyDelete