Monday, June 20, 2011

wooohoooo!!! I feel like myself again!!

happy! and full of energy! enjoying being back in the gym.. eating yummy food & loving the weather!
walked from the office to Southbank today, sat on the grass and enjoyed the sunshine for a while. ate some watermelon & orange... almost felt like Summer :)

...and I can't get this song out of my head :)


In a world where sorrow

Ever will be known,

Where are found the needy,

And the sad and lone;

How much joy and comfort

You can all bestow,

If you scatter sunshine

Everywhere you go.



Scatter sunshine all along your way;

Cheer and bless and brighten

Every passing day;

Scatter sunshine all along your way;

Cheer and bless and brighten

Every passing day.



Slightest actions often

Meet the sorest needs,

For the world wants daily

Little kindly deeds;

Oh, what care and sorrow

You may help remove,

With your songs and courage,

Sympathy and love.



When the days are gloomy,

Sing some happy song;

Meet the world's repining

With a courage strong;

Go with faith undaunted

Thro' the ills of life;

Scatter smiles and sunshine

O'er its toil and strife.


I hope I can share a little bit of my sunshine to others every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment