Monday, August 8, 2011

30 weeks pregnant...


I would like for this to be true but unfortunately I get everything done! and I'm still working full time and rarely have time to just relax.. if I could start working part-time that would be very nice :) oh well on the upside, with all the running around I've been doing I've only put on 5 kilo's this whole pregnancy!



Can't wait to sit and relax when baby girl arrives... I know I'll be tired & feel like a dairy cow but at least I'll be able to sit and stare at my pretty baby :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you haven't put on much weight :) It makes it a LOT easier once you have had the baby. You look great. Something called 'nesting' kicks in in the 3rd trimester I think where you want everything clean and organised :) Good luck with the last 10 weeks!
    Love Jessima
    P.S. I don't know why I can't post under my name?? I have trouble with some blogs.

    ReplyDelete